Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jumat, 24 Agustus 2012

Keio 4yo Birthday

August, 23rd 2012 is Keio 4yo birthday. We're celebrating at Dapur Sunda, Kelapa Gading. It's a nice place to blow up the candle and cutting the "Harvest" Birthday Cake.

With Uncle Renal & Emak.



My dear Keio..now you're 4yo. I read from an article that a children will lose the cuteness at 4. Uhm...i think i don't believe it..but a day before, when i think about it..i feel sad, because when it's true, i will lose my cuteness baby boy ;)
I do like you much...and much..even though sometimes we have rough time, struggling for our own ways, i do love you more.
Sometimes i get frustrated with your madder, whine, throw all things, i have to yelling at you to do something good, but trust me..i keep learning how to be a good Mom for you. Like today, i read 24 pages articles how to be a good parent for a strong child like you. :) You're strong, clever, fun and cute also :p
I keep the faith that we'll be a good partner. 
I do love you like I love your big brother Aurelius, and never doubt it!
Fly in this life without fear, my dear baby boy Keio. I count on you!

I remember your pray just the night when your birthday,
"Haloo..saya Keio.. sekarang saya 4 tahun. Cita-cita saya mau jadi anak baik, anak Tuhan Yesus.."

I'm surprise and shocking when you say that..but that is my pray for you too. May God bless your life. He will stand beside you, when everyone (including me) seems don't understand you.

Happy birthday, dear.. everyone love you!

2 komentar:

  1. i cried when i read this article. You are a good mother, Mam.
    it's only a few month we know each other but i have learned so much from you. Either in the class meeting or from your blog. thanks for being one of my inspiration, Jesus bless you and your fam :)

    _Ruth

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. God bless you too, Ruth. I pray, someday you'll be a good mother also. Just be a good woman.

      Hapus